Sunday, February 14, 2010

Postponed, but still positive

Principal Race Officer Harold Bennett has told the teams he's still optimistic there will be a race today. 16:30 CET is the latest time he can hold a start, and Harold says he's prepared to wait until then, if necessary. So we continue in a holding pattern.