Sunday, February 14, 2010

Docking out for race two

The trimaran USA is out on the waters off Valencia, ahead of race two.

Currently, the word from the Race Committee is the same as last night - no start before 12:00 CET. But looking at the forecast, it wouldn't be a surprise if we're in postponement until a little bit later than that.