Wednesday, February 10, 2010

From the navigator

I spoke to navigator Matteo Plazzi half an hour ago about the weather.

“The most optimistic forecast says that if there is a chance, it will be late in the afternoon in an easterly wind,” he told me.

“We want to go racing... But we are happy that the Race Committee is waiting for good conditions. We don’t want to gamble.”

See more on the team website here.